Storyboard
I found creating the storyboard for my blog to be difficult , but eventually helpful . While trying to plan it out, I found myself becoming more and more detailed and I struggled to f igur e out exactly how in depth I was meant to go into with the storyboard . Explained best by Higgins in his article “Storyboard your way to success”, “ ... storyboarding is ideal for solving complex problems - not only for providing solutions, but also for defining different aspects of a problem.” W orking out every angle and making sure the events and different aspects of the scenes made sense and were appealing w as tedious and time-consuming act . Eventually , I e nded up do a storyboard “draft” plan sheet to then fill out the actual storyboarding sheets , which helped me figure out how much I was meant to incorporate while keeping it short and descriptive. I enjoyed drawing out the pictures, it truly helped me expres...
Comments
Post a Comment